Why Donate to the HOPE Fund?
- The Fund is self-sustaining!
- Your donation stays in the Fund.
- Earned income is used to meet employment needs.
- Recipients "pay it forward" in cash or service to the community.
- Anyone can participate! Donations can be made in cash or service.
Think of the HOPE Fund as a community savings account. As it grows, there will be more scholarships, grants and loans to help our citizens get jobs or better jobs. As local employment needs are met, our community will thrive with a more skilled workforce and less dependency on social services.
This is a win-win—
• for those who want to work,
• for those who have work to be done, and
• for those who want a self-supporting, skilled workforce in our community.
Current HOPE Fund Initiatives include GED Test Scholarships, Emergency Gas Vouchers, and Emergency Book Loans to qualified adults working with our Common Good Members. New initiatives to help adults get jobs or better jobs are now in progress. For more information click to download the Common Good Initiatives Application(PDF).
Make your tax deductible contribution to:
Wayne County Common Good
PO Box 190
Burbank, Ohio 44214
Your donation will be acknowledged and a tax receipt provided.
HOPE Fund Steering Committee
Common Good, Inc.